Christ Church, Port Antonio's Anglican Church was built in 1840 and is located at the corner of Harbour Street and Allan Avenue. This imposing red and white brick building commands attention, its beauty and sturdiness has stood the tests of time. Tall windows provide both light and refreshing breeze to the interior. The three–storey, rectangular shaped building is completed by a belfry and clock. The modest interior has a brass lectern of note. The baptismal font is a study in decorative artwork.